This is one of the Language development books for B1 PET exam 2021. It focus on popular mistakes at PET exam.
This small book emphasizes the real mistakes which examinees often make in the B1 PET exam – and instructs the readers how to avoid them. Each unit represents a popular problem from thousand of exam scripts.
Concise instructions and exercises will help readers to use the language more precisely and confidently. The consolidation tests examine the reader understanding and ability to transfer what has studied from the previous units.
- Based on real mistakes identified in analysis of over 10,000 exam showing students how to avoid the most common mistakes.
- Short, snappy explanations of typical errors save time by enabling students to focus on the real key problem areas.
- Includes exam-style exercises to familiarizes students with the style of exercises they will find in the exam.
- Includes regular tests so students can consolidate learning and build confidence.
Common mistakes at PET .. and how to avoid them
How can you avoid the most common mistakes students make at PET? Based on analysis of over 10000 exam scripts, this book looks at real errors made by learners in the exam, and explains ho to make sure you get it right.
- Highlights common mistakes students make and explains how to avoid them.
- Includes PET-style exercise to familiarise students with the format of the exam.
- Monitors progress through tests.
For more resources, please follow: [B1 PET 2020] [UPDATED] Books/ Resources for B1 PET exam (2020) – (writingaddict.xyz)
To download the books, please follow: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1H0rxv-ZHMcLEKvHlPJ2ddJ2IIjhF5Igt/view?usp=sharing